As a digital marketing consultancy, one of the most integral aspects of liaising with a new client is the digital strategy.
Prior to compiling this strategy, a digital marketing audit is needed.
Some of the components of the digital audit include:
- Digital Presence
– Does your brand have a presence on relevant
social media channels?
Do you have a website? Are you blogging?
- Digital Reach
– Are you measuring how you rank on industry keywords and phrases across major search engines? Do you know your Google Page Rank? Are you analyzing your brand’s engagement on Facebook and Twitter? Are you running PPC campaigns?
- Content Strategy
– Do you have a content strategy in place? How varied is your content? Are you using text, pictures, videos, etc?
- Competitor Research
- Can you learn and improve by studying your competitors?
- Digital Design – Is your digital set up (the website, social media channels, the content) focused on the user experience?
- Reporting Structure
– Do you have goals for influence, engagement and action? What metrics are being utilized to measure performance? What is the frequency of reporting, analysis and modification?
Sometimes it can be difficult to know if your online activity is having the effect you desire for your business.
This is why a Digital Marketing Audit is essential for all successful future online marketing campaigns. Weaving together the elements of our audit gives you the platform from which to build a relevant, engaging, profitable and sustainable digital marketing strategy
The marketing blueprint defines the strategy to move forward, and addresses and identifies the elements that have the most impact on marketing, branding and communication planning. It brings clarity, organization, accuracy, and insight to the development process and provides a blueprint so organizations can make the best decisions possible when beginning a new marketing or branding initiative.